About the Law Offices of Diane J.N. Morin, Inc.
Diane Morin’s career as an attorney includes experience as a prosecutor and defense attorney. Through more than 30 years of experience, she has gained valuable insight into how judges and opposing counsel work and think. She also has extensive experience as a litigator.
When Morin started the Law Offices of Diane J.N. Morin, Inc. in Palo Alto, she wanted to take a different approach to family law. Instead of focusing on a litigious battle, she wanted to find solutions for her clients that fit their needs.
Given this philosophy, Morin and her staff are dedicated to finding mutually agreeable solutions for divorcing California couples whenever possible. By approaching litigation as a last resort, she can save you time and money while finding a solution that best fits your needs.
What We Do
The Law Offices of Diane J.N Morin, Inc. are dedicated to providing access to world-class family law attorneys in Palo Alto, California. Morin and her team are available to:
- Act as expert legal counsel in our role as divorce litigation lawyers.
- Ensure all families receive skilled representation during family law matters, including same-sex divorce and child custody.
- Support alternative dispute resolution by acting as mediation and collaborative divorce attorneys.
- Represent victims of abuse and domestic violence and help them achieve new, safe lives.
- Offer international expertise for couples whose cases cross borders.
- Draft prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, marital settlements, and other documents for Bay Area families.
- Connect clients with financial experts to resolve high net worth divorces.
Please read further to learn about the specific expertise offered by Diane Morin and her team.
Specialty Certifications and Awards
During her lengthy career, Diane Morin has won multiple awards for her work and achieved several legal certifications. Learn more about Morin by reading her biography.
- Family law certified specialist
- Board of Legal Specialization of the State of California
- Certified mediator (principally family law issues)
- Certified in collaborative divorce team training
Activities and Awards
- Judge pro tem for Santa Clara Superior Court
- Judge-appointed attorney for minors (children)
- Pro bono work for the Superior Court of the County of San Mateo and the County of Santa Clara
- Pro bono work for Legal Aid
- Assistance with moot court competitions at Stanford Law School and the University of San Francisco
- Selection as a Super Lawyer for Northern California beginning in 2007